Are you looking for something positive to do over the weekend that will help with your wellbeing, make friends and have the opportunity to perform at amazing venues……..
Well look no further as we are delighted to let you know about our Saturday Music Centre open morning on November 6th.
The benefits of learning an instrument are vastly reported and supported by Ofsted’s agenda of every child accessing a broad and balanced curriculum. There is a vast array of research highlighting why children who learn an instrument can make better progress than their peers who do not.
- Improved memory skills (An interesting TED-ED video on this can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0JKCYZ8hng)
- Teaches perseverance and resilience.
- Improves co-ordination.
- Links to improved maths and comprehension skills.
- Nurtures self-expression.
- Improvements to wellbeing.
We are calling all guitarists, Ukulele (limited ukulele given out as part of the session), brass players and rock and pop to come and have a free trial on November 6th 2021.
Please look at the attached flyer to choose which session you wish to come and try out and we look forward to seeing you there!!