Please read below for information on how to apply, pay for and return hired instruments from Solihull Music
To Hire an instrument please click HERE
You are eligible to hire an instrument from Solihull Music if:
- Your child has instrumental lessons with a Solihull Music teacher either at a school in Solihull or at one of our music centres.
- Your child is a member of one of the Solihull Music ensembles.
Hire – what instruments are available to hire?
- French Horn
- Tenor Horn
- Baritone Horn
- Electric Guitar
- Bass Guitar
Costs for hiring a musical instrument 2020/21
The cost of hiring any instrument from Solihull Music is £15.00 per instrument per term.
Pupils who are entitled to Free School Meals or are a Looked After Child are able to hire an instrument at no charge. Please inform the office team when you request an instrument so they can process your request as appropriately.
My child requires a larger instrument
If you child requires a larger instrument you will need to contact the Solihull Music to see if an appropriate instrument is available. We will contact you once this is possible and ask you to return the smaller instrument and swap to the larger size.
Returning the instrument
You will need to return the instrument to the music service office if you are no longer eligible for instrument hire.
Please return the instrument to us if you:
- Your child has terminated lessons provided by Solihull Music.
- Your child is no longer a member of a music service ensemble.
Where do I collect and return the instrument?
Solihull Music is in the process of moving venues. Currently we are based at:
Solihull Music Service
We will be moving to
You will be able to collect and return the instrument on the days and times shown below:
- Thursday 9am -12.00pm
- These will change when we have moved to the Core.